The NPBA has this week secured the property at 404 King St Newtown (the old King St Cyclery) that will house our most significant project to date, ‘CoWork Newtown’.
CoWork Newtown will provide our local businesses with
- Regular face to face business mentoring focused on growing & sustaining your business
- Access to casual office spaces or a permanent desk
- A multi-media production studio for affordable video production
- A boardroom & training room with presentation & video conferencing equipment
- Three private studio offices that can host up to 5 people
- Walk in printing facilities
- Weekly seminars & workshops on how to Do Better Business
- Monthly events focused on raising capital through government grants, commercial financing & angel investors
- Enabling communities of local businesses wanting to work together & learn from each other
Who are we targetting to support with this initiative?
- Local small businesses who are looking for affordable office space
- Any local business who wants to learn how to grow their business with the help of expert business mentors who’ve done it all before
- Local Creatives who want to take part in our Cultural and Creative Support Program
- Home based businesses who are looking to get off their kitchen table
- Businesses looking to raise capital through government grants, commercial finance or angel investors
- Locals who are looking to connect with other locals
- Businesses who need affordable and professional video production to advertise their business
CoWork Newtown will be open in the next few weeks. If you would like to come and see the space, please contact us to book some time for a coffee or a chat.
This initiative has been some time in the planning and we are looking forward to delivering it to help our broader local business community Do Better Business.