While there are many forms of meditation available, these Saturday sessions offer authentic meditation practices drawn from the centuries-old Tibetan buddhist tradition. The sessions happen once a month, on the first Saturday of each month from 9:00am to 11:30am.
These standalone ‘drop-in sessions’ introduce authentic meditation techniques and offer an opportunity to examine its relevance to our busy, modern lives.
- an introduction on how to meditate (9:00am-10:00am)
- video presentation of teachings from meditation masters on the presented topic (10:15am-11:30am)
- time and space to become familiar with meditation
- discussions on how to bring the benefits of meditation into every aspect of our daily lives
- opportunities for questions and answers
- led by experienced meditators and instructors
- starts with guided meditation instructions (9:00am-10:00am)
- followed by the main topic, videos, discussion & question and answers (10:15am-11:30am)
- Cost: $10
- Main room is wheel chair accessible