CoWork Newtown is a new business accelerator opening on King Street in Newtown. We will be providing locals with mentoring services and affordable office spaces to help them grow their business.
The ‘Cultural and Creative Support Program‘ is an initiative which is sponsored by the City of Sydney and will see up to 30 local creative and/or cultural businesses receive FREE support to help them grow.
Many businesses in the cultural and creative industries are awesome at what they do and have a real passion. In many cases, this passion doesn’t necessarily translate into effective business management and a sound commercial operation.
Businesses who are successful in their application for this initiative will receive
- FREE ‘Hot Desk’ access at CoWork Newtown including fibre internet, meeting room access and printing facilities
- FREE Business analysis report
- FREE Monthly face to face business mentoring
- FREE Registration for capacity building workshops and events
- FREE Management of your very own exhibitions or events
To find out if you are eligible for this program, you need to complete an application, be assessed and commit to a six month program that will help build your business.
First step is to identify which industry sector you work in. If your business is in one of the following industries, you are eligible to apply for the program
Advertising; Architecture; Arts & Crafts; Design; Designer fashion; Film, TV and Video Production; Interactive leisure software; Music; The performing arts; Publishing; Software and computer games; Television and radio
We then ask you to answer these questions in our application form
- Where is your business currently located?
- Do you feel like your business is not developing even though you are working harder than ever before?
- Do you have a list of things you want to do with your business but don’t have the time or capital to do them?
- Do you have a desire to grow your business and connect with other local Cultural and Creative professionals?
To apply for this program, PLEASE COMPLETE OUR APPLICATION FORM. Once received, we will assess your application and book in a time for an initial Business Analysis.
Our program launches in January, so complete your application today if you want your cultural or creative business to become more sustainable and grow!
Our thanks go to our Principle Partner for this initiative